To edit the security settings for Safari:
- Go to Safari > Preferences.
- Click the AutoFill tab.
- On this tab, select what types of forms your browser fills in automatically.
Note: In general, you should remove all the checkboxes from this tab. If someone gains access to your machine, or the AutoFill data files, then the AutoFill feature may allow them to use the stored credentials to access other sites that they would not otherwise have the ability to access.
- Click the Security tab. The Web content section allows you to enable or disable various forms of scripting and active content.
- Select the Block pop-up windows checkbox.
Note: This prevents sites from opening another window through the use of scripting, or active content. Again, be aware that setting this option may disable the functionality of some sites.
- Select the Ask before sending a non-secure form to a secure website checkbox.
Note: This prompts you before sending unencrypted form data when viewing an HTTPS-secured website.
- From the Privacy tab, you can disable cookies.
Note: In general, you should disable cookies and enable them only when you visit a site that requires their use. You can remove all cookies by clicking Remove All Website Data. For more information about cookies, see the Managing Browser Cookies how to article.
How do I disable popup blockers to the aarpdriversafetycourse site?
How do Indisable popupblockers to the aarpdriversafetycourse site?