To manage your security settings in Opera, do the following:
- Go to Opera > Settings. The Settings window appears.
- Click Privacy & security on the left navigation panel.
- Click Manage certificates for an overview of your installed certificates. The Certificate Manager window appears.
- You can view, delete, import or export any of these certificates. Then click OK.
- To not allow any cookies on your computer, select the Block sites from setting any data and the Block third-party cookies and site data checkboxes.
Note: For more information about cookies, see the Managing Browser Cookies how to article.