Google Chrome has security measures in place to help protect you as you browse the web.
Follow these steps to adjust these settings:
- Click the drop-down menu from the right side of the browser toolbar and select Settings.
- Select Show advanced settings at the bottom of the web page.
- Phishing and malware protection
This option is enabled by default in the Privacy section. When enabled, Google Chrome warns you if it detects that the site you’re trying to visit is suspected of phishing or containing malware.
- SSL certificates and settings
Click Manage certificates in the HTTPS/SSL section to manage your SSL certificates and settings.
- Web content settings
3. Click Close when you’re done, if you’re using Windows or Linux.